Olive Begs for Votes - no-bipartisan bickering with this one

Kella and Chris's new biz The Suburban Camping Company is a top 3 finalist in Daily Candy's annual Start Small, Think Big Contest!

The winner gets some expert business advice and since they are primarily getting their business advice from me they really need to win this thing!


If everyone could click over and give them a vote - you can vote anytime between now and Sept. 13th (and even every day) - we will be bestie best friends forever.

And of course I will totally do you a favor back - a biggie - email that old boyfriend and tell him off, prank call your mother-in-law - clean out that litter box, yes even those of you with multiple cat households - I am there for you - this is that serious!

Here is the link to VOTE for them!

(they are in the center of the bottom row)

I hate these popularity things - maybe because we are a super small family with slow clicker fingers and sporadic internet service ... plus we are very sore losers.

xo

6 comments

KJ said...

I voted. It did not take much in the way of persuasion. I recall your first mention of this business and thought it was a really cool idea.

Catherine Ivins said...

thanks so much KJ! xo

doforanimals said...

I voted, too. And you don't even have to clean my cat litter boxes. I think the custom camp-outs and outdoor movies are fun ideas.

Catherine Ivins said...

thanks and triple thanks about the litter boxes :)

xo

DancingMooney said...

I voted! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I voted! It looks great and I love their blog. I want to set up a "glamping " thing here on Witchmountain but its on hold while I fund my daughters Art Colege course!Please can you fix it for me to sell lots of my stuff on Etsy so I can afford to do it???!!!! Only kidding. Good luck to them.x